If you are planning a holiday in Islay and would like to stay in Gartartan we hope we can find a week that fits with your plan. Please contact us by email or mobile details below for more information and to check availability.
We have a few conditions to keep the house in good shape:
- well-behaved dogs are welcome. Please speak to us if you have more than one dog.
- we have a no-smoking policy in the house and on the decking.
- minor breakages happen but please let us know as soon as possible if there is any damage that may affect other guests.
- bookings will run from a Saturday to Saturday. The house will be cleaned and ready for you to arrive by 15.00. We would ask that you leave the house tidy and vacate by 10.30 on the agreed departure date.
- from November to March we may be able to fit in a long weekend or mid-week break.
- we will negotiate rates for parties of 6 or more adults.
- The weekly rates for 2017 are:
- Jan, Feb, Nov, Dec* £650
- Mar, Apr, May*Oct £850
- Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep £950
- * we will negotiate rates over the festive fortnight and the Feis Ile week in May.
- Deposit - a deposit of £200 is required by bank transfer within 7 days of booking to reserve the week. The balance will be due six weeks before your stay. We also ask for a £100 deposit which will be refunded in full if there is no damage to the property at the end of your stay.
- Cancellation - If you need to cancel we will do all we can to re-let the week and provide a full refund. If you have to cancel within 4 weeks of your stay and we can't re-let the week we will refund 50% of the total booking. If you have to cancel 6 weeks or more before your stay we will refund your deposit in full.
- Please consider travel insurance in the event of air travel or ferry disruption.
To help us prepare and to contact you ahead of your stay we will ask for your name, address, email / phone number and the number of guests when the booking is taken..